Any order for a product on this website implies that these general terms and conditions of sale have been read and accepted.
« The individual consumer has the right to notify the company that they are cancelling the purchase, without penalty and without stating a reason, within 14 calendar days from the date on which the goods are delivered or the service contract is concluded »
1. All our services, invoices and contracts are subject to the following general terms and conditions. Deviations from these terms and conditions can only be made if explicitly stated in writing.
2. All invoices for a started monthly or quarterly period are due in full.
3. The sources of the programs developed by PROXY-INFORMATIQUE remain the sole property of PROXY-INFORMATIQUE.
4. PROXY-INFORMATIQUE reserves the right to cancel site hosting at any time if an invoice remains unpaid or if the financial institution refuses to pay the invoice in the case of a direct debit.
5. Any dispute concerning the nature, the object or the amount of our services must be notified in writing by registered mail within 8 days of receipt of our invoice, under penalty of foreclosure.
6. Our invoices are payable at our place of business within one month from the date of invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
7. In the event of non-payment of any sum on the due date, a fixed surcharge equal to fifteen percent (15%) of the said sum shall be due by the Customer, without prior notice of default. In addition, the sum thus increased will automatically bear, as of its due date, default interest calculated in accordance with Article 5 of the law of August 2, 2002 concerning the fight against late payment in commercial transactions. In the event of late payment, all our claims become immediately payable.
8. Non-payment of advance payments and/or invoices entitles us to suspend our services and work within the legal limits as well as to withhold our relations without any compensation being required and subject to full compensation of our loss. Advance payments shall be retained in the event of non-payment.
9. All contracts are subject to Belgian law. Any dispute shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the judicial district of Liege.